QUIZ: Only genuises can score 10/10 on this quiz
Are you a genius or not? Find out with this quiz.
1. Which European country technically shares a border with Brazil, because one of its 'overseas departments' does?
2. Which has more landmass: Antarctica or Canada?
3. The three actors who starred as Magneto, Iron Man and Doctor Strange have all played what other character?
4. So far, which has been the only FIFA World Cup host not to make it out of the group stage?
5. Which is the most commonly transplanted organ from living donors?
6. Who’s the only athlete who ever lit the cauldron for an Olympics and then won a gold medal at those same games?
7. The kiwi fruit is native to New Zealand. True or false?
8. To raise money for charities, who handwrote an 800-word prequel to her bestselling book series?
9. According to its former minister of tourism, which country is known abroad for its three Rs: reggae, romance and running?
10. What was the first American prime-time network TV drama since the 1970s to star a Black woman as the lead character?
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: